Terms of agreement
The following constitutes the terms of the Big Red Cloud Accounting and Bookkeeping Practice Partner Agreement
The Partner agrees to the following:
- Accept the partner Terms and Conditions on the Big Red Cloud website.
- Place a dedicated landing page on your practice website that includes a link to http://www.bigredcloud.com/.
Big Red Cloud agrees to the following:
- To provide Silver, Bronze and Platinum benefits to qualifying practices.
- To provide one company slot for internal use at no cost.
- To provide free support.
- To provide dedicated practice support for Platinum level.
- To provide free practice training for Platinum level.
Accountants and Bookkeepers will keep partner status when:
- They refer new clients to the Big Red Cloud platform.
- Maintain a dedicated landing page with link to http://www.bigredcloud.com/.
Duration of the agreement
Once a partner practice has been accepted, this agreement will remain until superseded or terminated by either party.
Disputes and termination of the partner agreement
Either party may terminate this agreement for any reason, giving notice of one month. Big Red Cloud also reserves the right to terminate its relationship with any existing practice partner.
- Commission is paid as long as the client has renewed their contract with Big Red Cloud.
- Commission is payable only to practices registered with Big Red Cloud’s partner programme.
- Accountant must invoice Big Red Cloud in the financial year of renewal.
- Commission on monthly contracts is payable after 6 months.
- Commission on 1 year & 3 year contracts is payable after 2 months.
- The practice partner agrees to adhere to the Big Red Cloud subscription and payment terms.