This course will be delivered 100% online using the Moodle Platform. Scheduled live Zoom support sessions will be available to supplement self-directed learning. Support is also available throughout via Moodle messaging. All material is available for download within the course. Big Red Cloud Software is available for the duration of the course.
Training brought to you by
Advanced Big Red Cloud Accounts
This course aims to give learners a sound understanding of how to process transactions for a Globally Trading Company using one of Ireland’s most popular accounting software.BOOK NOW
- Aptitude: Applicants should have completed the Introduction to Big Red Cloud Accounting and Intermediate Big Red Cloud Accounting Courses or be working in the accounting/bookkeeping sector and have an understanding of accounting basics.
- Assumed Prior Knowledge: Business structures, chart of accounts, double entry transactions, set up procedures on Big Red Cloud, VAT rules and recording, accounting journals and dealing with stock transactions.
- Previous Experience: There are no specific pre-requisites required.
- Technical: Broadband sufficient to view video.
- Title: Advanced Big Red Cloud Accounts
- Award: Advanced Certificate in Accounts
- Awarding Body: Big Red Cloud
- Indicative Hours: 24-32 hours
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Delivery: Blended – Full suite of pre-recorded material supplemented by live Zoom workshops. Tutor support via Moodle throughout.
When the learner has completed this course they will be able to record transactions for a VAT and RCT registered company dealing with EU and global Suppliers and Customers as well as recording key period end transactions like depreciation, accruals and prepayments.
Underpinning Accounting Knowledge
- RCT Rules
- Interaction between RCT and VAT
- Importing and Exporting goods from inside and outside the EU
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Innovation in Accounting Software
Using Big Red Book Cloud
- Setting up a Company from Prior Accounting Records
- Setting up Customers and Suppliers with Opening Balances
- Setting up Products
- Recording Invoices and Credit Notes including Global VAT
- Customer Invoices and Statements
- VAT & RCT returns
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Reports
- Producing a Trial Balance