This course will be delivered 100% online using the Moodle Platform. Support is available throughout via Moodle messaging. All material is available for download within the course. Big Red Cloud Accounts is available for the duration of the course.
Training brought to you by
Automation and AI in Accounts
This course aims to give learners a sound understanding of the value and impact of Automation and AI in Accounts.BOOK NOW
- Aptitude: Good numerical and communication skills are essential, including verbal and written command of the English language.
- Assumed Prior Knowledge: There is no assumed prior knowledge for this course.
- Previous Experience: There are no specific pre-requisites required.
- Technical: Broadband sufficient to view video.
- Title: Automation and AI in Accounts
- Award: Certificate in Automation and AI in Accounts
- Awarding Body: Big Red Cloud
- Indicative Hours: 12 hours
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Delivery: Blended – Pre-recorded material and live tutor support.
When the learner has completed this course they will be able to:
- Understand and the background, emergence, benefits and impact of Automation and AI in the accounting sector.
- Demonstrate a range of Automation and AI procedures in accounting records.
- Identify the threats posed by Automation and AI and potential safeguards against them.
- Discuss the future of Automation and AI in the accounting sector.
- Unit 1: The background and current use of Automation and AI in accounts.
- Unit 2: Using Purchases Invoice Importer on Accounting Software.
- Unit 3: Using Bank Feeds in Accounting Software.
- Unit 4: Setting recurring entries in Accounting Software.
- Unit 5: Safeguarding against threats from Automation and AI in accounting records.
- Unit 6: The future of Automation and AI in accounts.
Kildare Wicklow Education and Training Board (KWETB) and the Big Red Cloud are delighted to have collaborated on a suite of new Payroll and Accounts Courses designed by industry experts specifically for the Irish market. These blended courses combine flexible learning and practical skills based tasks enabling a learner with little or no prior knowledge gain employment or upskill themselves to work in a payroll or accounts department of any company.