Big Red Cloud – Simple Online Accounts Software Ireland – are looking to recruit a new member for our Technical Support Team. Prior experience with Accounts and Payroll software is desirable.
Responsibilities of the Technical Support Team:
- Providing 1st level support to Big Red Cloud Accounts and Big Red Book Accounts & Payroll end users.
- Logging support call information to the helpdesk system and resolving all calls in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues to Senior Support Executives, Support Manager or Development when necessary.
- Deliver effective & accessible training programmes to customers either in a group classroom setting, via online Webinar, or on a one-to-one basis.
- Gather problem descriptions, log files, configuration data, and analyse them in order to determine root cause of problems and find solutions where possible or escalate to senior Technical staff/developers.
- Own support issues until resolution and act as primary support liaison between company and customer.
- Work independently in a fast paced customer support environment without requiring immediate supervision.
- Test new software releases and provide feedback on fixes and bugs.
Required Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work to SLA’s.
- Previous customer service/technical support experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer software skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, SQL Server Management and Powershell is desired.
- Strong organisational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude and be a team player.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Must be customer orientated.
- Proven ability of acting on own initiative.
- Competitive salary.
- Commission earnings on converted referrals.
If interested in this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org/ by 29th May 2015.