This course will be delivered 100% online using the Moodle Platform. Scheduled live Zoom support sessions will be available to supplement self-directed learning. Support is also available throughout via Moodle messaging. All material is available for download within the course. Big Red Cloud Software is available for the duration of the course.
Training brought to you by
Intermediate Big Red Cloud Accounts
This course aims to give learners a sound understanding of how to process transactions for a VAT Registered Company using one of Ireland’s most popular accounting software.BOOK NOW
- Aptitude: Applicants should have completed the Introduction to Big Red Cloud Accounting course or be working in the accounting/bookkeeping sector and have an understanding of accounting basics.
- Assumed Prior Knowledge: Business structures, chart of accounts, double entry transactions, set up procedures on Big Red Cloud
- Previous Experience: There are no specific pre-requisites required.
- Technical: Broadband sufficient to view video.
- Title: Intermediate Big Red Cloud Accounts
- Award: Intermediate Certificate in Accounts
- Awarding Body: Big Red Cloud
- Indicative Hours: 24-32 hours
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Delivery: Blended – Full suite of pre-recorded material supplemented by live Zoom workshops. Tutor support via Moodle throughout.
When the learner has completed this course they will be able to record transactions for an Irish Company registered for VAT trading with Irish Suppliers and Customers as well as producing VAT Returns and Financial Statements.
Underpinning Accounts Knowledge
- VAT Rules & Invoicing Requirements
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Dealing with Stock transactions
- Putting a value on Closing Stock
- Accounting Journals
- Introduction to Business legislation
- Security and Accounting Records
Using Big Red Cloud Accounts
- Setting up a Company from Prior Accounting Records
- Setting up Customers and Suppliers with Opening Balances
- Setting up Products
- Invoices and Credit Notes including VAT
- Customer Invoices and Statements
- VAT returns
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Reports
Kildare Wicklow Education and Training Board (KWETB) and the Big Red Cloud are delighted to have collaborated on a suite of new Payroll and Accounts Courses designed by industry experts specifically for the Irish market. These blended courses combine flexible learning and practical skills based tasks enabling a learner with little or no prior knowledge gain employment or upskill themselves to work in a payroll or accounts department of any company.