This course will be delivered 100% online using the Moodle Platform. Scheduled live Zoom support sessions will be available to supplement self-directed learning. Support is also available throughout via Moodle messaging. All material is available for download within the course. Big Red Cloud Software is available for the duration of the course.
Free Training brought to you by
Introduction to Big Red Cloud Accounts
This course aims to give learners a sound understanding of how to process the most common accounting transactions using one of Ireland’s most popular accounting software.BOOK NOW
- Aptitude: Good numerical and communication skills are essential, including verbal and written command of the English language.
- Previous Experience: There are no specific pre-requisites required.
- Technical: Broadband sufficient to view video.
- Title: Introduction to Big Red Cloud Accounts
- Award: Introductory Certificate in Accounts
- Awarding Body: Big Red Cloud
- Indicative Hours: 24-32 hours
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Delivery: Blended – Full suite of pre-recorded material supplemented by live Zoom workshops. Tutor support via Moodle throughout.
When the learner has completed this course they will be able to record the most common accounting transactions experienced in the small business environment including customer and supplier activity and bank reconciliations.
Underpinning Accounting Knowledge
- Business Structures
- Assets, Liabilities, Incomes and Expenses
- Using ‘PEARLS’
- Chart of Accounts
- Capital and Drawings
- Credit Control and Discounts
- Double Entry Bookkeeping
- Business Documentation
Using Big Red Book Cloud
- Setting up a new Sole Trader Business
- Setting up Customers and Suppliers
- Setting up Bank Accounts
- Creating and Amending Nominal Accounts
- Recording Invoices and Credit Notes
- Recording Payments and Receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Producing a Trial Balance