Upon completion of this course, students should have an accurate understanding of setting up and maximising their online business. This is a practical course with the end goal of creating a live website while giving the learners the ability to grow their online presence, expand their markets and increase profits. It will be delivered 100% online using the Moodle Platform with support being available throughout via Moodle messaging. All material is available for download within the course and a BigRedWeb website is available for the duration of the course. Learners can work at their own pace for up to 8 weeks.
Training brought to you by
Introduction to eCommerce
This is a practical course with the end goal of creating a live website while giving the learners the ability to grow their online presence, expand their markets and increase profits.BOOK NOW
- Aptitude: Good communication skills are essential, including verbal and written command of the English language.
- Previous Experience: There are no specific pre-requisites required.
- Technical: Connection to Broadband sufficient to view video and a device suitable to carry out the practical element of the course.
- Title: Introduction to eCommerce
- Award: Introductory Certificate in eCommerce
- Awarding Body: Big Red Book
- Indicative Hours: 16-24 hours
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Delivery: Blended – Full suite of pre-recorded material supplemented by live Zoom workshops. Tutor support via Moodle message throughout.
When the learner has completed this course, they will have an in-depth understanding of the practicalities of selling online and will have created a fully operational eCommerce website using BigRedWeb.
Underpinning Knowledge for eCommerce
- Preparing to create your online shop
- Marketing your online shop
- Getting found on Google and Google ranking
- Sourcing the right content, images and descriptions
- Understanding your customer expectations
Practical Application (Using BigRedWeb and other popular Apps)
- Setting up an online shop
- Using Facebook, Instagram, Amazon etc.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for your new website.
- Adding content to your website
- Meeting customer expectations via your website
Kildare Wicklow Education and Training Board (KWETB) and the Big Red Cloud are delighted to have collaborated on a suite of new Payroll and Accounts Courses designed by industry experts specifically for the Irish market. These blended courses combine flexible learning and practical skills based tasks enabling a learner with little or no prior knowledge gain employment or upskill themselves to work in a payroll or accounts department of any company.