We are looking to recruit a number of commercially minded Business Development Executive’s, located around Ireland, who will enhance our reputation as Ireland’s “go to” provider for accounting and payroll software. The successful candidates will be responsible for re-energising existing client relationships and developing new client leads to maximise revenues, both from existing and new clients.
We are recruiting business development executives in 6 key locations: Dublin, Cork, Galway, Wexford, Limerick and Dundalk with OTE of €35,000.
The roles are part time and are ideally suited to workers who have been away from the workforce. We leave nothing to chance as superb training is provided. The position
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious self-starter
- Confident, thorough and tenacious sales person with a ‘hunter’ mentality
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to sell over the phone and face-to-face
- Very strong attention to detail
- Enjoys a challenge
- Friendly and enthusiastic team player
- Developing and maintaining a database of clients who may be potential customers for our client
- Achieving targeted sales from existing and new business
- Identifying and establishing relationships with key decision makers through cold-calling, networking and trade events, educating them about our value proposition
- Helping to create and execute targeted campaigns to generate qualified new leads and build our clients reputation as the “go to” provider for business software
- Assisting with the creation and swift delivery of detailed and accurate client proposals, gaining a detailed understanding of the client’s needs and coming up with creative options to deliver value for money and at the same time maximise margins
Interested? Get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV along with a brief covering letter telling us why you’d like to work for Big Red Cloud and what attributes make you suitable to develop new business for our accounting software. Email us at email@example.com/